Let's define a testimonial and a review:
- Testimonials are gathered, owned and managed by the business that provided the service.
- Verified to be an actual customer who has been provided service by company.
- Generally, they are more indepth outlining the service received.
- Most companies will not ask an un-satisfied customer for a testimonial.
- Company providing service, has no control over postings.
- Shows overall preformance of companies service.
- Customer can view the good & bad reviews.
- Many 3rd parties do not verify that work was actually done by said Company
- Invalid/Phony reviews can be posted, such as the competition.
- Affects overall performance rating, even when negative reviews are not truthful.
- Not an easy process to remove invalid reviews.
About 80% of customers research a product or service before speaking to a sales person, and this includes reading reviews and testimonials.
Is is important for the customer to keep in mind, that you as a customer, may have different standards than another customer, therefore a 5 star review from one customer maybe different from the standards you would require to give a 5 star review. Likewise, is true with a 1 star review or it may be from someone who is impossible to please.
Sun Coast Roofing & Solar has faith and confidence in the services we provide, that we are open to both reviews and testimonials.